[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Mar 26 19:07:49 CDT 2008

Robert W. wrote:
> Installation support is a reality. I'm not being negative. This can be
> done. Linux is the best platform to really help churches. And we have A
> LOT of smart people on this list.

Documentation I know; I have written HOWTOs and offered to write a lot
more, but nobody took me up on it. I've seen enough really bad
documentation, usually produced by a writer who can't remember what it's
like not knowing this stuff.

I was serious about making this a project. I'm in, and in it for the
long haul. If it's something I can play with and understand, I'll be
standing by to help churches get this installed and working for them by
email, phone, and in person if it's close enough.

I won't even pretend I'm the best for that job; just willing to try.

--
Ed Hurst