[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:40:47 CDT 2008

I share your concerns and believe as you do that Linux is the best
platform, but should we really limit the availability of the software
to those willing to venture into Linux. I liked the idea of
incorporating it into a distribution, though.

How about developing the solution for a Linux server setup and then
create a working reference implementation.
Then this can be packaged for XP/Vista & OSX as a virtual machine image.

I personally usual virtual machine instances to test software on
different platforms as well as test changes to my system
configurations at work. I love the great ideas and reasoning from you
guys. Keep it up.

Does this sound reasonable?