[CS-FSLUG] this pastor has NEVER drawn a salary

Ed Dodds dodds at conmergence.com
Tue Mar 25 09:38:04 CDT 2008

George:

I'm not trying to bash anyone (overly much ;-) just trying to point out that
if we continue the same approach (eg, my seminary comments )as in the past
we'll get the same results. It is similar to the reality that most folks on
the planet access the internet via cell phones and we keep adorning our
"evangelistic" web sites with ever more flashy graphics ( I'm as guilty as
the next guy ). Just think we need to combine some strategy along with our
tactics.

Btw, Kudos, George! Your example is encouraging! Persevere!

Ed