[CS-FSLUG] OS/2 Anyone?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Apr 6 18:48:02 CDT 2008

> Right now in fact I'm running Ubuntu, I like to keep an eye on the
> most
> suitable distribution I can find for myself. I'm sure my scanner would
> work with it, my iPod and my digital camera would too. My webcam aught
> [...]
> already own provides me with the things that I'm waiting for Linux to
> get, other than that it's coming along nicely.

	Or you could just run *cough* Mac OS *cough*. Transparent watchable
backups, ideal iPod support *cough* etc. *cough*

	:-P

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas