[CS-FSLUG] Intro

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmx.ch
Sun Apr 29 09:01:52 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone

since a few weeks im reading here, so it's time i introduce myself to you.

My Name ist Marco Tedaldi, I'm 30 Years old and live in Switzerland. I'm
going with Jesus since i'm 17 years old. Married with the best wife one
could imagine and we have 3 kids. My actual jos is in the electronics.

I'm using Linux since about 8 years and used i mainly on servers. since
3 years it's my primaty desktop operating system.

distros I'm using are:
debian (on my server)
gentoo (on my desktop)
kubuntu (on several other machines)
OpenWRT (on my wlan-routers)

Hobbies are:
Photographing ( http://flickr.com/photos/kruemi for some examples)
Actually a relatively new project called openwireless. It's a wireless
mesh network based on the works of freifunk.net

So that's it for the moment... if you want to know more: just ask .-)

Marco