[CS-FSLUG] "Windows Genuine Advantage Notification" via autoupdate?

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:08:17 CDT 2007

I'm considering letting autoupdate install it.  So, if I get this
right.  The chances that I'll get a false positive is pretty small.
If I do get a false positive, then all I have to do is call MS?
I'm still not sure I like the idea of it sending "who knows what" back
to MS.  It doesn't matter to me right now because I really don't use
it.  But someday that may change.
Thanks again,
Mark

Nathan, Thanks for the tip for suppressing the notice.