[CS-FSLUG] Paradise...

'Mash mashdot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:02:58 CDT 2006

Now I am by no means having a bash at anyone here, but I found this
article while correcting my spelling of  "raisins" in Google. (I was
spelling it "raisens")

It did make me smile though and ponder. Interesting to read the
difference between biblical Heaven and Paradise in the Koran. It
really made me feel that the Koran was written with some underlying
"pleasure" reward for those who die. (Focus on the man, on the
physical) rather then in the bible the pleasure for Christians is that
we will be together in the midst of our Holy God, our Creator.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/saturday_review/story/0,3605,631332,00.html

BTW, where can I find the list of abbreviations to put in my subject
for helping people filter posts ?
I know I seem to post far more non technical posts then anyone else here.