[CS-FSLUG] Thanks for the help

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 00:27:12 CDT 2006

Le Lundi 25 Septembre 2006 03:03, Chad a écrit :
> Also, Are there just two Bible programs available for Ubuntu? Gnomesword
> for the gnome environment and Bibletime for the KDE environment? Those
> are the only two that I have been able to find so far. I wish that
> e-sword were available for Ubuntu... I've heard that some people have
> successfully installed it via wine, but I've kinda' given up on wine at
> the moment.

e-sword might well run with wine, but it's not open-source, which is our main
concern in Debian, Ubuntu and derivated distros.

As for the java Bible study programs, well the problem is not the programs
(who are open-source most of the time) but java itself.

God bless

--
Raphaël Pinson
<raphink at ichthux.com>