[CS-FSLUG] First message...

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Sep 18 07:49:51 CDT 2006

From: christiansource-bounces at ofb.biz
[mailto:christiansource-bounces at ofb.biz] On Behalf Of Chad Fluegge
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:03 PM
To: christiansource at ofb.biz
Subject: [CS-FSLUG] First message...

Hi one all,

> This is my first message to this list.

Welcome to the list. :)

> I've been monkeying with Linux for awhile now, and just recently made
the complete switch over to Ubuntu from WinXp. I'm liking it so far,
except for a couple of things. I can't get my CDRW to write MP3 cds
using K3B, it keeps telling me that there is nothing in the drive.

I use Ubuntu, but since you're using K3B I assume you're using the
Kubuntu. I know Banshee has support for burning a Music CD, but that's a
Gnome program. You might check to see if this is supported in Amarok.

JSR/