[CS-FSLUG] First message...

Alan Marsh amarsh at abed-nego.com
Mon Sep 18 07:46:51 CDT 2006

I do all the tech stuff for my church. I loaded Ichtux up recently (p.s. I
really like it) and installed Audacity (which I have used for a while both
Windows and Linux). Installing lame was a little tough but figured it out.

When I tried to burn the audio cd with k3b, I got an error about
unsupported format. I went to synaptic/apt/whatever and did a search for
k3b... there was a libk3b-mp3 or something similar (I have the universe
repository enabled). Installed that and it worked like a charm.

Good luck...