[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Loaded Ichthux!

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:56:13 CDT 2006

I think the tone of this has changed from what I inteneded so it is time to
abandon this.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this. Ubuntu is nice but not
near as user friendly as claims are made, but that is a subjective point
isn't it not something that can be quantified cut and dried. Developers and
fans of other distros can make exactly the same claim can't they.

My comments were meant as a constructive critism for a product I did believe
in. They clearly have not been taken that way. I apologise for any percieved
tone, or misunderstanding neither were intended.

God Bless and good luck in this endevor.