[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Loaded Ichthux!

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:32:41 CDT 2006

I apologize for the tone if it was harsh. That was not intended. I reckon I
have not been welcoming your comments very widely because I have heard them
so often. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

So thank you for your comments, and you are welcome to help if you have ideas
on how to improve all this :)

God bless
<><

Raphaël