[CS-FSLUG] Weighing In On The GPLv3 Debate

veritosproject at gmail.com veritosproject at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:07:37 CST 2006

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: People of honor need no copyright laws; they are
only too happy to give credit where credit is due. Others will ignore
copyright laws whenever they please. If you are of the latter, please
note what Moses said about dishonorable behavior -- "be sure your sin
will find you out" (Numbers 32:23)

-- Shamelessly stolen from Ed.  That's how I work.