[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Re: Seeking opinions

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:57:44 CDT 2006

On 5/23/06, David Aikema <david at aikema.net> wrote:

> (BTW, given what you describe, why do you think that only a degree
> from Waterloo would be worth anything?)

I didn't think that initially, but others seem to be trying to guide
me to Waterloo as if anything less was underachieving. Frankly, given
my unpleasent experience with Calculus I'd much rather find a good
College or technical institute where I could get good training and a
respected degree, all without having to delve too deep in Calculus
again. As much as I'd like to avoid torturing myself with too many
difficult courses, I also want to have good chances at finding work in
the programming field.

> FYI: this message went to me not the list...

It's hard to tell with GMail, I'll resend it to the CS-FSLUG list
though. Thanks for letting me know.