[CS-FSLUG] Open Source Theology

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Jun 12 20:48:05 CDT 2006

Don Parris wrote:

>>    http://www.opensourcetheology.net/
==snip==
> had to deal with a new school of theology.  It might be nice to have an
> overview, but I couldn't go beyond that.  That said, I am not certain I can
> wholeheartedly agree with the author's position, but that's partly because I
> am somewhat skeptical.

Well, the articles rotate down the page like a community blog. However,
the "about" page openly advertises their affiliation with the Emergent
Church movement. That means we should expect some oddball things, such
as the concept of the site itself. I have found one or two really great
articles there, and quite I few I liked for making me think.

--
Ed Hurst