[CS-FSLUG] Open Source Theology

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:17:53 CDT 2006

On 6/10/06, Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com> wrote:

> Not sure if I have mentioned this site before, but I find it very
> thought-provoking:
>
>    http://www.opensourcetheology.net/
>
> --
> Ed Hurst

If you didn't, someone else did.  I don't know if I have the will,
currently, to deal with yet another approach to theology.  I have enough
difficulty wrestling with what I do understand.  Although I rarely take the
stance of "this is the way we've always done it", my brain would fry if I
had to deal with a new school of theology.  It might be nice to have an
overview, but I couldn't go beyond that.  That said, I am not certain I can
wholeheartedly agree with the author's position, but that's partly because I
am somewhat skeptical.

Don