[CS-FSLUG] Re: Intelligent design...

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:04:55 CDT 2005

> Laugh.

I don't know about that, just because there is no factual evidence for
evolution doesn't mean people will accept creationism which tells them
that they will one day be responsible for their actions because God is
real.

> God will make their foolishness known.

They are indeed foolish, it's sad how they come up with such lies to
argue against creationism. Most people who criticise creationism for
not having any evidence that they know of have also intentionally
avoided seeing any evidence since it's all easily available in any
christian biology book or church history book. There are also several
videos on the topic, so not being able to read isn't an excuse :-) .

> That such nonsense makes it's way into the Wikipedia is
> evidence of one of its weaknesses -- no prior peer review
> of the content.

I've heard of that flying spaghetti monsterism argument before, used
against creationism it is just a lie people tell themselves so they
don't have to listen to the facts. There's more water on the surface
of the sun than the flying spaghetti monsterism argument can hold.

> The guy is a nut and the Kansas Board of Ed should label
> him such and move on.

A lot of people today are nuts, so many in fact that it would
undoubtedly be easier to count those that aren't.

> Sadly, he is likely a product of government (public) ed.
> Brainwashed to idiocy.

That's been my concern about Darwinism since I first took biology.
Everything in biology had nothing to do with actual biology, but has
everything to do with evolution. Even in the catholic school everyone
is taught that evolution is the infallible source of all life on earth
in biology class, no God involved.

There are higher odds of you all being figments of my imagination than
there are for evolution actually ever having had happened, even if
infinite time were available for the process to take place.