[CS-FSLUG] OT: Any Dutch Translators?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Jun 16 17:03:17 CDT 2005

I am somewhat less than fluent in Dutch. Most translations favor
British English. The word "bank" is more like our "bench" or "pew". The
term "dominee" should be taken simply as "clergyman." Keep in mind
their vocabulary is much smaller. Where they use the word "zee", we
might mean ocean, sea, lake, pond, puddle, bath, etc. Most of it should
be obvious, and I won't attempt a full translation unless you really
need it.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, [UTF-8] "?? Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" wrote:

> I used a website translator.  I hope this helps.

Ed Hurst