[CS-FSLUG] OT: Televangelist Bingo - was Any Dutch Translators?

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 16 15:30:44 CDT 2005

At 03:13 PM 6/16/05, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:

>This dominee speaks concerning the "Pinguin in the bank"

Perhaps my vocabulary needs some work.  I was surprised to find that
"Dominee" is also an English word - although "clergyman" is probably the
common translation.

I googled for "Dominee" and was curious about the "English results only"
link, so followed that.  The results included some non-English pages
(second result was Dutch), but the surprising result was the
"<http://www.bigwaste.com/telebingo/>Televangelist Bingo" link returned as
first result - the page does not contain the word "Dominee" anywhere in its
source - how did Google do that?

Frank