[CS-FSLUG] NI: TROLLTECH PRESIDENT EXPLAINS THE 'REAL VALUE' OF OPEN SOURCE

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 7 14:19:12 CDT 2005

TROLLTECH PRESIDENT EXPLAINS THE 'REAL VALUE' OF OPEN SOURCE

The co-founder and president of Trolltech -- a Norwegian company that
makes an application platform for embedded Linux -- believes the true
value of open source goes far beyond the bottom line.

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1104293,00.html?track=NL-301&ad=521760

to you, at this time.