[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft courts midsize firms with server bundle

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 7 13:39:39 CDT 2005

"The promotion combines three Windows Server operating system licenses, one
server license for the Exchange calendar and e-mail software, and a single
server license for the Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 product--along
with the right to access the software from up to 50 computers. The package,
which will be available through resellers and on new servers, will sell for
about $6,400, or a discount of roughly 20 percent compared with what
customers pay under standard Open license."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5777336.html?tag=nl.e589

to you, at this time.