[CS-FSLUG] American Experience: Alfred Kinsey

Ritchie, Josiah jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:09:52 CST 2005

In contrast to Fred's statement (I believe this debate was waged a year
or more ago... But for completeness); God calls us to share the gospel,
not morality. Morality is a response to God.

In short, we share the Gospel that God might convert them. After that,
we worry about the discipleship process.

JSR/