[CS-FSLUG] American Experience: Alfred Kinsey

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 15 09:32:22 CST 2005

On Tue February 15 2005 8:57 am, Brian Derr wrote:

[snip]

> My question to the list is this: more than fifty years after the
> publication of his "research" it appears that the American public has
> fully accepted his findings, how do we, as followers of Christ, combat
> this sinful understanding of God's gift to a married man and woman?
> What do you think of his research, was it flawed or an accurate
> portrayal of the sexual appetite of the American people?

It's not just "the American people," but ALL of the world. Take a long look at
Denmark and Sweden, just to mention 2 other countries.

I read his "research" a long time ago, and found it flawed - DESPERATELY
deceitfully flawed. Further, the media at the time HAD to have known that it
was but chose, as it does now, to take the liberal position and promote it as
accurate research.

In my opinion, what we must do is to point out the GROSS negligence in his
"research" and then point out that God's plan for mankind is not just His
"rules and regulations" established because it's His will, but there are VERY
GOOD social science reasons for them.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."