[CS-FSLUG] Office suites

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Thu Feb 10 15:21:51 CST 2005

Chris Brault wrote:
> The Devil's Advoacte answers,
> The Evil answers to today's problems:

> End of evil ranting answer.

Chris,

Thank goodness it is over!  The eyes of my heart cry out to you!  You
misuse you gift from God.  Don't be so judgmental.  Being human is being
imperfect.  Don't be discouraged if someone doesn't go along with a
software you prefer they use.  In the least, just address the issues; don't
attack their email grammar.  This list just recently addressed the need for
a Christian Linux support forum to escape this type of aggressive response
to a cry for help.  As Christians we are to be a safe haven for others to
come to.

Thanks for hearing me out,

--
Warren Sanders