[CS-FSLUG] TechEd In the Church

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Wed Dec 14 12:47:58 CST 2005

Uh?

Is this a tricky way Don is using to make us read his article in detail
instead of just scanning through (as I usually do and actually had)? :-))))

Anyway, the only moment I sort of stopped was his liberal inclusiveness
of "synagogues, mosques".

Oh well, I guess you cannot keep everyone happy...

Yama