[CS-FSLUG] TechEd In the Church

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Dec 14 12:27:30 CST 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:21:33 -0600, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/49912/index.html
>
> Does anyone in this group see anything blasphemous about my article?
> A poster over at Digg.com suggested that.  I think he just twisted my
> words, but thought I might ask here, and see what you guys think.

I'm guessing this line may have triggered that response:

"Since church members often e-mail each other with this spam, it's all the
more reason to protect your flock."

Lots of people seem to believe that junk is holy manna. I've been dropped
off the list of a few fellow Christians with whom I otherwise had good
fellowship. If it was not that statement, then it's likely something else
equally silly (from my point of view).

Stay the course, Brother.

--
Ed Hurst