[CS-FSLUG] TechEd In the Church

Stephen J. McCracken smccracken at hcjb.org.ec
Wed Dec 14 13:01:51 CST 2005

Yama Ploskonka wrote:
> Uh?
>
> Is this a tricky way Don is using to make us read his article in detail
> instead of just scanning through (as I usually do and actually had)? :-))))

You're not the only one <grin>.

>>Does anyone in this group see anything blasphemous about my article?
>>A poster over at Digg.com suggested that.  I think he just twisted my
>>words, but thought I might ask here, and see what you guys think.

My guess is that he was responding to the idea that the church should be
teaching technology rather than God.  (Putting tech in the place of
God?)  If one has the idea that the church should only ever teach about
God, then anything else being taught is taking the place of God.

sjm