[CS-FSLUG] Ethics and the X-Box

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Dec 12 08:09:16 CST 2005

Have you looked into an LTSP solution? This would allow you to easily
use any old hardware for the simple purposes you seems to be talking
about. It would require investment in a server and Gig switch, but would
be less work to maintain and easier to expand. The concern about
financial loss would also be less.

http://ltsp.org

It is becoming popular in the K-12 school environments in some places,
especially poor country areas because of the ability to recycle what
they have.

JSR/

I am