[CS-FSLUG] Ethics and the X-Box

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 10:23:08 CST 2005

> People have made considerable advances with running Linux on the X-Box and it
> looks like a pretty good hardware platform for the job.

I am guessing that even M$ could not have written
a license that restricts alternative use of their
hardware (sans OS).

You may also want to look into companies that provide
PC services insurance companies and banks as they
often come upon loads of PCs that need new homes when
those companies upgrade.

They love to know about tax-deductable organizations
to whom they may donate them and receive a tax break.

They also do not want to have to dispose of them as
the monitors are treated as semi-hazardous waste and
they often have to pay for disposal.

--
David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.
edoc7 at verizon.net