[CS-FSLUG] Ethics and the X-Box

Clinton Evans clinton.evans at rogers.com
Fri Dec 9 19:28:10 CST 2005

Thank you for the reply.

I want to make our library catalogues and audio service database available at
various points around the church. I am looking for something cheap,
maintainable and not a huge loss if it should be damaged or go missing.  I
expect I will adapt whatever cheap or donated hardware I can lay my hands on!

People have made considerable advances with running Linux on the X-Box and it
looks like a pretty good hardware platform for the job.

Clinton

--
Clinton