[CS-FSLUG] Ethics and the X-Box

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 10:00:36 CST 2005

 > Clinton Evans wrote:
> I have a project in my Church where I want some cheap X-terminals and I am
> debating converting some old X-Boxes for the purpose. I suspect that, in a
> month or two, no self-respecting child will be seen with last-year's model
> when he can have the new 360. If I am correct, the garage sales should have
> them in abundance!
>
> Here is the dilemma: what is the morality of circumventing Microsoft's
> security to recycle some of their obsolete machines?

You are not using the MS operating system, just the
hardware?

No problem.

If you are using their OS in violation of a specific
license then one would have to take a closer look.

Can you describe what you are intending in more detail?

--
David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.
edoc7 at verizon.net

Eden Acres Resources - Books2Inspire