[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Ozone Hole

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:21:00 CST 2005

> On 12/8/05, Chris Brault <gginorio at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > It will be God's activity that will result in the end
> > of life on earth as we know it.

I have two main points I always think about when it comes
to the "end of the world."
Personally I am one of few who Pray everyday that Jesus does Not come
back during
my lifetime. Why, because I enjoy every moment I wake up and am fascinated
by the world around me. I always get a bit defensive when the Older
generation are on
their knees praying for the return of Christ now.

Anyhow the second point is that "Christ will come like a thief in the
night." This
always makes me believe that the world will actually get much better.
I almost believe
that we may go through a very tough time, even to the point of almost
destroying ourselves
either by war or pollution. Then we may sort ourselves out, become
quite proud of what
we achieved , there may even be world peace, under the Anti Christ ? And when we
we are all basking in a better world I then believe Christ may come.

Obviously this is only my opinion and probably not biblical at all.
I need to read more, I know.

'Mash