[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Ozone Hole

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:49:05 CST 2005

On 12/7/05, Chris Brault <gginorio at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Let's all do the "hype"! It's the latest dance craze sweeping the world
> wide media! If it's scary, who cares if it's true!

Hmmm,
To be honest whether or not the increase in Cancer is due to the Ozone
hole or in fact CocaCola; which I tend to believe more. To not be
bothered by the fact we are altering our planet is not something to
make jest of.

If I have to make some adjustments to my life to slow this process down
then I am more then willing to do so.

We are just about to have the coldest Winter in 20 years here in the
UK which is the result of global warming. It is crazy to think that
people are still not bothered. When our next generation of sons and
daughters start getting skin cancer under the age of 10 then maybe we
will all sit up and take notice.

'Mash