[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Ozone Hole

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 6 22:11:13 CST 2005

> We are just about to have the coldest Winter in 20 years here in the
> UK which is the result of global warming. It is crazy to think that
> people are still not bothered. When our next generation of sons and
> daughters start getting skin cancer under the age of 10 then maybe we
> will all sit up and take notice.

There is not a shred of genuine *science* to back up
this statement, merely lots of conjecture, fundraising,
and radicalizing political hype from the Left.

Weather extremes are 99.9% explained by normal and
historically documented cycles.  Nothing more.

Lightning-caused forest fires and volcanos easily impact
the world's weather climate in vastly greater ways than
the combined negative actions of man.

Chicken Little, basic science, and the Book of Eccleiastes
should be required reading in our schools.  Opps, sorry,
critical thinking, truth, and science have been banned from
government (public) schools.

--
30-70% Off Books, CD's, DVD's, etc.
http://edenacres.bibleseven.com/b2i/b2i-index.html