[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Aug 26 12:53:36 CDT 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 11:12 am, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:
> >A suggestion, by the way. PLEASE bottom post, as it's MUCH easier, and
> > LOGICAL to read from top to bottom.
> >
> >Fred
>
> Sure, I could try.  It's a "legacy" that I inherited from my days in
> uni.  Back then, I probably posted ten times more emails in a single day
> than I do in a month nowadays.  As a result of constant practice, it's
> become a habit.  This old habit might creep back anytime soon, so don't
> say that I didn't warn U . ;-)

'Been around for a very long time.......since CP/M, and for most of those
years, any of us using UNIX, OS/2, etc., from FidoNet to the Internet, we ALL
knew and educated others to bottom post. It's the logical way to read. True,
some never did "get the message." ;) He says, ducking and running. :)

Fred

to you, at this time.