[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Fri Aug 26 15:13:09 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>On Friday 26 August 2005 11:12 am, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:
>

>>>A suggestion, by the way. PLEASE bottom post, as it's MUCH easier, and
>>>LOGICAL to read from top to bottom.
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>

>>Sure, I could try.  It's a "legacy" that I inherited from my days in
>>uni.  Back then, I probably posted ten times more emails in a single day
>>than I do in a month nowadays.  As a result of constant practice, it's
>>become a habit.  This old habit might creep back anytime soon, so don't
>>say that I didn't warn U . ;-)
>>

>'Been around for a very long time.......since CP/M, and for most of those
>years, any of us using UNIX, OS/2, etc., from FidoNet to the Internet, we ALL
>knew and educated others to bottom post. It's the logical way to read. True,
>some never did "get the message." ;) He says, ducking and running. :)
>
>Fred

Well, that's what I learned from an Australian government man and my
uni, many years ago (the Unix/OS2/WinNT days).  I don't know if it's got
something to do with nationality.  I've heard on a number of occasions,
Americans claiming that Aussies always get things "upside down"....or
something like that.  Anyway, Aussie ways fit me much better than
American ways do.  As U can see now, I'm driving on the right side
(tongue-in-cheek) of the road now, but I don't know how long I can keep
on doing that, cos I'm too used to driving on the left. ;-)