[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Fri Aug 26 10:12:12 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>Yes.....true.....NOTHING is "wrong" in the eyes of Islam if it serves the
>"cause."

Indeed, they make up their own "truths" about things.

>A suggestion, by the way. PLEASE bottom post, as it's MUCH easier, and LOGICAL
>to read from top to bottom.
>
>Fred

Sure, I could try.  It's a "legacy" that I inherited from my days in
uni.  Back then, I probably posted ten times more emails in a single day
than I do in a month nowadays.  As a result of constant practice, it's
become a habit.  This old habit might creep back anytime soon, so don't
say that I didn't warn U . ;-)