[CS-FSLUG] NI: THINKING PAPER

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:10:34 CDT 2005

On 8/10/05, dmc <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Eden.  We are in the latter days of the end times.

Or so you may think (and indeed it may well be the case).  There have
been other Christian groups who felt that they were living at the very
end of time, but that turned out not to be the case.

> Islam is a religion filled with superstition and Harry Potter has
> become the second most popular book after the Koran among many
> Muslims ... should tell one something.

I suspect that Harry Potter also has high popularity amongst those who
would label themselves as Christians too... judging by the sales
figures.

David