[CS-FSLUG] NI: THINKING PAPER

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 20:21:28 CDT 2005

> Consider the PATRIOT act, for example - what have Americans lost as a
> result of it?
>
> People tend to talk of losing rights temporarily in order to win a war
> on terror, but how does one determine that the war is over and it is
> time to restore rights when the group(s) being fought may at times
> keep a fairly low profile when preparing for attacks and is
> decentralized?

This war is just the more visible form of the one that has raged since
Eden.  We are in the latter days of the end times.

Ours is a secular government influenced by a variety of sources over
time, historically more Christian than others.

The polarization of peoples toward and away from God is happening
big-time.

Islam is a religion filled with superstition and Harry Potter has
become the second most popular book after the Koran among many
Muslims ... should tell one something.  As one has noted, 1% of
Muslims in the radical genocidal camp = 12 million -- an endless
supply of killers.

There is no end to the need for the Patriot act because it is one
element of the war that is necessary to defend a nation from its
enemies who would use our extraordinary freedoms against us.

There is no hope of worldwide peace ever again until Jesus
returns because the forces aligned to destroy America and
her allies and to destroy Christianity are now too many and
two committed.

We need peace among genuine follows of Christ, strong discipleship
to equip folks for the harvest and to endure the coming suffering,
and our hope on nothing buy Jesus and the promise of Heaven.

--
Respectfully,
David M. Colburn, D.Min, MACo, etc.