[CS-FSLUG] No Virus Protection for 64-bit Windows

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Apr 30 13:02:03 CDT 2005

No, I'm quite certain that your not just lucky. :-)  Like U, I've got
F-prot Antivirus installed on my Fedora Core 3 based linux system, just
in case, and I've never caught a single virus.  This is despite the fact
that I'm receiving all my emails on this particular computer.  I should
think that it has a lot to do with the design of the operating system,
and Linux was designed with security in mind.