[CS-FSLUG] No Virus Protection for 64-bit Windows

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Apr 30 12:39:15 CDT 2005

Somehow I am not surprised by this. I have AVG anitvirus for Linux on my machine (better safe than sorry) and yet I have never had any virus problems. In fact, AVG didn't find anything when I did an initial scan, despite the fact that I had been using the internet and doing all those normative things that most computer users (that is, non-gamers) do. Have I just been lucky? I have to wonder.