[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux - A Christian Distro is Born

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:32:36 CDT 2005

On 4/27/05, Brian Derr <bderr at myrealbox.com> wrote:
>Why not use the CLI and go
> easy on yourself?  `cdrecord dev=ATAPI:0,0,0 speed=40 foo.iso`  Of
> course dev and speed should be changed to your appropriate settings.
> --
> Brian

CLI: `cdrecord dev=ATAPI:0,0,0 speed=40 foo.iso`
K3B: Tools > Burn ISO-image > (select image) > Burn

Once one get's to know his/her machine (eg. cdburner is
'dev=something') and programs, CLI may be quite handy. Power of GUI is
that it helps to memorize things (if user doesn't really know what's
going on... - which I do most of the time :).

Blessings,
Jukka