[CS-FSLUG] Christian web resources

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 18 21:15:41 CDT 2005

	I've proposed to our pastor that we consider taking one or two evenings
to present Christian on-line resources.  To my knowledge there isn't a
single website that covers the broad spectrum of:
- on-line Bibles, and study aids
- Bible studies on-line
- on-line classic and out of print Christian literature, and bookstores
- missions links
- prayer resources
- do's and don'ts when e-mailing overseas missions
- resources on non-Christian religions and cults versus Christianity
- Church news
- security of the home PC
- other?

Has anyone on the list done something like this before?  Are there one
or two websites where most of this information would have been gathered
together already?

      Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8