[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux - A Christian Distro is Born

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:10:58 CDT 2005

Did you validate the checksum on the image you downloaded (look at the
documentation for the md5sum compare and use
http://www.crosswire.org/%7Edglassey/ichthux/ICHTHUX_V0.4.3-2005-04-03.ISO.MD5
for comparison)?

You shouldn't need to chmod anything.  Asking such a question leads me
to wonder, did you burn the ISO file .... or did you burn the ISO
image?  (the ISO contains an image rather than itself being a file to
burn).

What happens if you try to view the CD while your computer is booted
up... do you see anything on it?  does the volume label make sense?

David