[CS-FSLUG] Windshield thoughts of a 6 year old.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Apr 4 16:58:11 CDT 2005

Windshield thoughts of a 6 year old.

One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main streets of
town,taking those extra precautions necessary when the roads are
wet and slick. Suddenly, my daughter, Aspen, spoke up from her relaxed
position
In her seat. "Dad, I'm thinking of something."

This announcement usually meant she had been pondering some fact
for a while, and was now ready to expound all that her six-year-old mind
had discovered. I was eager to hear. "What are you thinking?" I asked.
"The rain! ;" she began, "is like sin, and the windshield wipers
are like God wiping our sins away."

After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond.
"That's really good, Aspen." Then my curiosity broke in. How far
would this little girl take this revelation? So I asked... "Do you
notice how the rain keeps on coming? What does that tell you?"
Aspen didn't hesitate one moment with her answer: "We keep on
sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us."

I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on.

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."