[CS-FSLUG] KPPP hangup

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Sep 21 12:42:18 CDT 2004

Dear sister,

Is a pleasure to be able to help. Now, please forgive me but I'm now
writing from my office workstation, which does not have a modem and
therefore I am unable to be too accurate with this.

First of all, check: Are your username/password/phone number settings
correct?

Let's assume all these are correct. I know KPPP does refer you to the
pppd man page, but, for now, just disregard that advice. When KPPP
tells you that it was unable to make the connection due to error 16, or
19, you will see a button telling you to show a debug log, or something
similar. Press it, look on what it says, and then tell me what it says;
usually that's the best source of troubleshooting info.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez