[CS-FSLUG] Switching to linux

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 20 23:34:03 CDT 2004

I'm not too find of ASUS either, the last warranty work took 5 weeks for a
replacement motherboard to arrive, and the time before that it took three
months for a replacement video card to arrive. I've heard that MSI was
prompter at replacing/repairing hardware under warranty but how well is their
hardware supported in Linux?