[CS-FSLUG] Close but not quite

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:43:19 CDT 2004

Well, I do hope they have it fixed by then - I plan on upgrading from
8.0 to 9.2.  I knew I wouldn't go for 9.1, and didn't see any point in
going to 9.0 with 9.2 surely not too far off.  Aside from the fact
that upgrading GnuCash would be a major pain, I might not upgrade at
all for a while.  I quite enjoy 8.0.

Sorry I wasn't much help.