[CS-FSLUG] This is breaking my heart (mild profantiy warning)

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 9 22:37:02 CDT 2004

Hi Leon,

    I understand that you have a general election coming up there soon
too.  I wonder how politics in Oz compares to the US.  On another note,
how are people reacting to the news out of Indonesia.  I heard today
that the Oz embassy was well fortified enough that none of the diplomats
were injured, but we're very upset at the pain inflicted on those caught
in the blast.

        Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8