[CS-FSLUG] This is breaking my heart (mild profantiy warning)

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Sun Sep 12 07:50:48 CDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:37, R. Thompson wrote:
> On another note, how are people reacting to the news out of Indonesia.

Indonesians have been blowing things up for a very long time, including
each other. <shrug>

After the night-club bombing a mere embassy is pretty much a bucket of
water to a drowning man. There are four main factions that I know of in
Indonesia: Islamic nutcases, Chinese Catholics, natives (e.g. Papua)
and (the majority) Islamic and assorted other "regular guys". The last
three are the ones typically getting blown up.

Australia represents a kind of USA-in-miniature to the nutcases, a
branch office of The Great Satan which happens to be close to hand and
not as heavily armed. And has a ditherer like Downer as Foreign
Minister.

Cheers; Leon

--
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched
with the feeling of our infirmities;